Personal data protection
This website is administered by FKP Scorpio Poland Sp. z o.o., ul. Koszykowa 61, 00-667 Warszawa.
• The provision of data which permits us to identify you on our website is voluntary and by doing so you agree to the use of your data for a specific purpose.
• We collect information about you when you use our website, email us, subscribe to our online services or when you request to be sent information about discounts, updates or other information.
• When completing forms and contacting us you provide us with your personal data and we undertake to keep it confidential and safe and to not disclose it to any third parties contrary to this policy.
• If you choose to provide us with personal data via the contact form or email, we will use such data to provide you with the requested information or respond to your request or question.
• We can collect the following information:
✓ your first name and surname,
✓ company name and your function,
✓ your contact details including email address,
✓ postal code,
✓ your preferences and hobbies,
✓ other information about you relevant to our surveys and/or proposals,
✓ your IP address.
• We can collect information about you from various sources:
✓ directly from you,
✓ from third parties acting on your behalf,
✓ when we generate it ourselves.
• We collect your data in accordance with the applicable regulations of law.
• We use analytical tools. We automatically collect and store information such as the domain names that connect to the Internet, date and time when you visited our website and the URL of the website through which you accessed our website (e.g. browser or the website that links out to our website). We use this information for statistical purposes to determine the number of visitors to particular subpages of our website and to make our website more practical and functional.
• When you contact us by email, you provide us with your email address as the sender of the message. Your message may also contain other personal data. In that case, by contacting us you agree to the processing of your personal data. If you provide us with your personal data in an email with your comment or question, we will use that data to respond to your request. The contents of any messages that we exchange may be archived.
• We use information about you only when it is permitted by the law, e.g. to perform the contract between us or take actions at the request of the data subject prior to execution of any contract; to comply with legal obligations or when you agree to it.
• You may withdraw your consent to data processing at any time by contacting us at the above address.
• If you send us any questions via the contact form, we will collect the data provided in the form, including the contact details given by you to enable us to answer your questions. We will not disclose this information without your permission.
• We will keep the data provided by you in the contact form until such time when you ask us to delete it or withdraw your consent to its processing or until such time when the purpose of its processing no longer applies (e.g. after we respond to your request or question).
• Except where required for the performance of our services or compliance with your request or where required by the law, we do not transfer your personal data to third parties, unless you give us permission to do so.
• We link out to social networking services and other third party websites. We use social networking services to keep you informed about our events and get in touch with users.
• We may embed content or services hosted by third party websites that may use their own cookie files or collect data.
• Cookies are small text files placed on your end device (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone) that can be accessed by our IT system.
• Cookies let us:
✓ operate the website in accordance with your expectations
✓ improve the pace and security of use of the website
✓ optimise the functions available to you
✓ use analytical tools
✓ use marketing tools
✓ display YouTube clips on our website
✓ offer social network functions
• The use of the website involves sending requests to a server where the website is stored. Each request to the server is recorded in the server log.
• The logs contain information such as your IP address, server date and time, your browser and operating system. The logs are created and maintained by the server.
• The data maintained in the server logs is not matched with specific users nor is it used by us to identify you.
• The server logs aid the administration of the website and they are not accessible to anyone other than the authorised website administrators.
The controller of your data within the meaning of personal data protection regulations is FKP Scorpio Poland Sp. z o.o., ul. Koszykowa 61, 00-667 Warszawa.
Purposes and legal bases for personal data processing:
• processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject (Article 6(1)(c) of GDPR),
• processing is necessary for the execution and performance of a contract (Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR),
• processing is necessary for direct marketing of products or services - personal data will be subject to processing for marketing purposes on the basis of Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR,
• analysing the preferences in terms of the demand for our services, as processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR) which is to define the range of services in which you might be interested,
• compliance with legal obligations imposed on us by the regulations of law applicable in the EU or Poland as in this case processing is necessary for compliance with legal obligations to which we are subject (Article 6(1)(c) of GDPR),
You have the following rights with regard to the processing of your personal data:
• right to demand access to your data, right to rectify it, delete it or restrict processing,
• right to object to processing,
· right to data portability,
• right to withdraw consent to data processing for a specific purpose if you have previously given such consent,
• right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Personal Data Protection Office) about the processing of data.
You may exercise the above rights in accordance with the provisions of Articles 16 to 21 of GDPR by contacting us at email@example.com
The provision of personal data by you is voluntary, however, it is necessary to send a form or contact us.
Duration of personal data processing
• we will continue processing your data for as long as you agree to it or for as long as it is required for compliance with any legal obligation, performance of a contract related to the services and until such time as any claims arising therefrom expire,
• we will keep your personal data for as long as we archive our records in accordance with legal requirements for records retention,
• preventing abuse and fraud,
• for statistical purposes limited in time,
• for marketing purposes until you withdraw your consent to data processing.
If you request deletion of your data, we will immediately comply with your request unless it contravenes any applicable legal requirements for data retention.
• This website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to ensure secure transmission of confidential data such as requests received by us as the website operator. You can identify whether the communication is encrypted by looking at the address bar of your browser - note if the address changes from "http: //” to “https: //” and there is a padlock icon next to it.
• If the SSL or TLS encryption is activated, unauthorised persons will not be able to read any data that you send us.
• Any personal data that you send us will be kept strictly confidential. We take all security and data protection measures required by applicable data protection regulations. Your personal data is collected with due care and protected against access by unauthorised persons. Your data will be processed within the European Union.
• The legal basis for processing of your data in this case is your consent which you may withdraw at any time.
• Your personal data will not be subject to processing by automated means, including profiling.
The provision of personal data is voluntary, however, if you refuse to provide your data, you may lose the option to receive marketing proposals.