Personal data protection
If you are here, there is no doubt that you value your privacy. We perfectly understand that and therefore we prepared this document for you. You will find here all rules concerning the protection of your personal data and using cookies as well as other tracking technologies in relation to your use of the website accessible under the address www.fkpscorpio.pl (hereinafter: the “Website”) and contacting us.
The Website operates in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter the “GDPR”) and other generally binding legal provisions.
In the event that using the Website by you is connected with processing your personal data, FKP Scorpio Poland Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, ul. Koszykowa 61, 00-667 Warsaw, entered into the register of entrepreneurs by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12thCommercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000788489, share capital PLN 200,000.00, tax identification number (NIP): 7010929037, statistical number (REGON): 383531203 will be the controller of your personal data (the “Controller”).
a) in writing, at the address: FKP Scorpio Poland Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, ul. Koszykowa 61,00-667 Warsaw;
1. The Controller processes your personal data that the Controller has an access to whenever you use the Website in the manner described in item 2 below or whenever you contact us.
2. Depending on the manner of using the Website, the Controller may process the following personal data pertaining to you:
a) in the event that you contact us (e.g. you direct specific questions, requests, claims) we collect the data that you are giving to us, such as: name, surname, your contact details (e-mail address, telephone number, correspondence address), and in case of a contact via Internet, we may also collect your IP address; giving the above personal data is voluntary, however within the scope necessary in order to prepare an answer in the matter in connection with which you are contacting us, it is necessary that you give us at least your name and surname as well as the contact information (e.g. an e-mail address, a correspondence address);
b) in the event that you use our newsletter service, we collect the following personal data: name, surname, e-mail address; giving this data is voluntary, however it is necessary in order to receive the newsletter; we may process your IP address as part of sending the newsletter.
We are also informing you that we are not collecting any of your personal data when you are using the Website in an ordinary manner, i.e. by browsing the content of the Website.
3. Your personal data is processed:
1) under art. 6 section 1 letter a) of GDPR, i.e. upon your consent – in order to send you a newsletter containing the information pertaining to the Controller and the activity conducted by the Controller, including information that may be a commercial information; the data is being processed until you waive your consent (you resign from the newsletter service) or until the moment in which the Controller discontinues preparing and sending the newsletters, whichever happens first;
2) under art. 6 section 1 letter c) of GDPR – in order to carry out the Controller’s obligations resulting from legal provisions and concerning filing complaints, i.e. receiving and processing complaints concerning services provided electronically, sending responses to the complaints; the data is being processed until the moment of finishing the complaint procedure;
3) under art. 6 section 1 letter f) of GDPR – for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, such as:
a) corresponding with you if you contact us, i.e. receiving correspondence from you and preparing an answer, in which we may give you information, resolve your matter or answer the question that you had asked; the data is being processed for the period of up to 30 days from the date on which the Controller has given you the answer to the message received from you;
b) making claims – in order to carry out all pre-trial, trial and enforcement activities, aiming at satisfying the Controller’s claims or at the Controller’s defence; the data is being processed until the end of the limitation period for the claims.
4. We guarantee that your personal data will remain confidential, safe and that it will not be disclosed to any third party, contrary to the provisions of this policy.
5. The Controller applies particular care in order to protect your privacy and your personal data. The Controller applies particular care in choosing and applying adequate technical measures, including those of programming and organisational nature, ensuring the protection of the processed data, in particular against the data being disclosed to unauthorised persons, against their dissemination, loss or damage, unauthorised modification, as well as against such data being processed in violation of prevailing legal regulations. Maintaining confidentiality of personal data sent electronically within the Website or as part of sending the newsletter is entirely or partially secured via data encryption (SSL or TLS certificate). While using the Website you can also recognise the encrypted connection in the address line of the internet browser, if it changes from “http: //” to “https: //” and the padlock icon appears in the address line of the browser. If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data that you send to us cannot be read by third parties.
6. The Controller may transmit your personal data or information pertaining to you to the entities providing services to the Controller, requiring data processing, including marketing services, accounting services, legal services and IT services. Personal data may be made available to the entities affiliated with the Controller and to the entities authorised to receive such data under relevant legal provisions.
7. The Controller informs you that you have the right to: access your personal data, rectify your personal data, erase or restrict its processing, as well as the right to transmit the data.
8. You also have a right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing your personal data based on consent before its withdrawal.
9. You have a right to object against the processing of your personal data, based on art. 6 item 1 letter f) of GPDR for reasons related with your particular situation.
10. The Controller is neither under obligation to erase nor restrict processing your personal data in other manner, in the event that the data processing is:
1) indispensable for pursuing claims;
2) indispensable for marketing purposes, however solely upon your consent for processing data for that purpose;
3) indispensable for clarifying the circumstances of an unlawful use of the services, i.e. the use of the services contrary to the provisions of the terms & conditions or to the prevailing legal provisions – within the scope necessary to establish your liability and subject to the fixing by the Controller, for evidence purposes, of the fact of obtaining and the content of the information about ascertaining your unlawful use of the services;
4) permitted under separate legal acts or an agreement.
11. The Controller, without undue delay – and in any case within a month from the date of receiving your request – shall give you information about activities undertaken in relation to the request under sections 7 – 9 above. The above deadline may be extended, if necessary, by another two months due to a complicated nature of the request or the number of requests. Within a month from the date of receiving your request, the Controller shall inform you of such extension of the deadline, indicating the reasons for the delay. If you have sent your request electronically, such information is also sent electronically, if possible, unless you have requested another form of communication. If the Controller does not undertake any activities related with your request, then, without undue delay - no later than within a month from the date of receiving the requests – the Controller shall inform you of the reasons for not undertaking any activities and of a possibility to file a complaint with a supervisory body and to apply legal protection before a court.
12. Without prejudice to the administrative, extrajudicial or other means of legal protection before a court arising under generally prevailing legal provisions, you have a right to:
a) file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you believe that your personal data is being processed contrary to the provisions of the GDPR;
b) an effective legal protection measure, if you believe that your rights under the GDPR have been infringed as a result of processing your personal data contrary to these provisions;
c) obtain from the Controller or other entity processing your personal data a compensation for incurred damages.
1. We inform you that our Website uses cookie files. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your end device (i.e. a computer, a smartphone or a tablet) that may be read by our IT system.
2. The only cookie files that are used on the Website are preference cookie files - these are cookie files remembering the options that you chose within the Website concerning the information that appears on your screen (a banner) in relation to cookies that are used; these files are permanent (fixed) files and they are stored for a period of 1 week. Disabling this functionality, rejecting or removing these cookie files will result in a screening of the banner with the information on cookie files each time you try to re-enter the Website and you will be requested to make the statement as to the acceptance of cookie files once again.
3. Consent to cookie files:
2) Using the Website is related with sending requests to the server where the Website is being stored; each request directed to the server is recorded in the server’s logs; the logs comprise of, among others, the date and the time of the server, the information about the web browser and the operational system that you use; the logs are recorded and stored on the server; data recorded in the server’s logs are not paired with individual persons using the services and they are not used by us in order to identify you; server’s logs are only a supporting material used for administrating the Website and their content is not disclosed to anyone except for the persons authorised to administer the server;
3) You may decide if you would like to enable the installation of given cookie files by changing the settings of the browser that you use; you can also remove recorded cookie files from your browser’s level; you will find below the information concerning the modification of cookie files settings, depending on the type of the browser that you are using:
4) Before you make respective changes concerning cookie files within the settings of your browser, please remember that disabling one or more cookie files may have an adverse effect on some functions of the Website or of other websites that you will use in the future; in addition, please note that disabling certain types of cookie files may result in an appearance of a banner, concerning cookie files that we use, during your next visits on your Website, and this will require undertaking certain activities by you (e.g. accepting cookie files).